The No BS Road To Remote Work is Remote Like Me’s signature course that teaches strategies on how to find remote work, including freelance gigs, full time + part time positions on remote teams, and other types of contract work.
Throughout 7 course modules of videos and worksheets, you'll learn where to find these opportunities, how to get noticed by remote companies, and how to land the job every time. Each module builds upon the last, creating your focused path to becoming a remote worker.
You can move at your own pace, completing the modules whenever you want to, however there are recommended time lines given.
Say goodbye to the guessing game! This is the action plan you need to finally get that remote job of your dreams.
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
⇒ Moms who want to work from home
⇒ College graduates who don't want to enter the corporate lifestyle.
⇒ People with chronic pain and illness who need to work from the comfort of their homes
⇒ Travel addicts who need a location independent career so that they can start their Digital Nomad lifestyle.
⇒ Women over 40 years old who need help breaking into the remote workforce
⇒ Entrepreneurs and coaches just getting started who need steady income from a part time remote job.
⇒ Freelancers who are tired of hunting for clients each month and want to be part of a team again
YOUR NEW REMOTE JOB AWAITS YOU
What Student's are saying:
The No BS Road to Remote Work is the all-in-one self-paced course that will allow you to go remote from anywhere in the world. Learn from Taylor, who has helped tons of people ditch their office jobs for the remote careers of their dreams!
- 7 modules of kickass strategies to land your new remote job
- Exercises for digging deep and finding out which remote career suits you best
- The famous skill set checklist that helps beginners find out how they can go remote with skills they already have
- Course workbook filled with fillable PDFs for implementing strategies
- Video tutorials for how to design a remote resume
- Mindset advice for how to job search from a place of abundance and avoid desperation, even if you are currently unemployed
- Mantras that you can use to manifest your dream job
- Steps to prep for a remote job interview
- Formula for negotiating your dream salary
- Instructions for sending video applications
- Resources for finding remote jobs that go beyond simple job boards
- Guidelines for using social media to find your remote job
- Networking challenge + actionable tips to harness the power of your network
- Finally write a cover letter that you know hiring managers want to read
- Try all of the tools that you need to succeed as a remote worker, for free
Plus these bonuses
- Exclusive Facebook Support Group - coming Jan 1st!
- Receive 1 complimentary Weekly Roundup of remote job opportunities with your course purchase
- Taylor’s no-excuses-action-plan to go remote on your own terms
- A backup plan full of trouble shooting tips for when your job search is going off course
- See Taylor’s example for organizing your job search properly
- My ACTUAL application and full breakdown of how I got hired remotely with nearly zero experience
- Hacks and shortcuts to make job searching and applying fun and fast!
Frequently Asked Questions
Get started now!
Taylor is a remote career coach who helps people find and land remote jobs with skills and experience they already have. You probably know her from the Facebook Group, Remote Like My Community. She’s helped tons of remote hopefuls turn their virtual career dreams into a reality. Originally from Connecticut, USA, Taylor has been living in Central America and travelling the world for over two years. She is currently calling Antigua, Guatemala her home base. Want to know more about how Taylor went from Zero to Digital Nomad in a matter of weeks? Read below.
My mind used to be made up too... “I will dread going to work every day for the rest of my life.
Let’s face it, that’s just normal”... SMACK!
I can’t believe I ever thought about life that way. Here’s the story of how it all changed.
In 2014 I had the opportunity to travel to Guatemala and volunteer with people with special needs. As soon as I saw the world through eyes other than my own, a light switched on inside of me. From that moment on, teaching within the same four walls every day did not bring me joy. After returning to Guatemala many times, I knew I needed to find a way to fund a lifestyle centred around travel. There was one small problem. I had no idea where to start.
So I did what any bright, blonde, 22-year-old girl would do. In 2015, I moved to Central America to figure it out. I spent my days exploring, my nights bartending, and any waking moment I had left on researching the remote lifestyle. I applied to a handful of remote jobs and luckily landed one with an email marketing company. I had set myself free! I spent the next year of my life working from my laptop and travelling the world. Mexico, Lithuania, Colombia, Morocco, Spain, the list goes on. Friends, family, and straight up strangers wanted to know how it’s done. I saw so many deserving people with a strong desire to work remotely with no idea where to start out. I had to do something…
I experimented by sending a few newsletters, listing remote job opportunities in various industries and the results were insane! People started applying and landing jobs right away. I was screaming with joy (literally) and knew I could continue to help people all over the world. Now, I run monthly memberships, create courses, and lead a Facebook Group, Remote Like Me Community, on how to find and land remote jobs. It’s time to start your journey today. I’m honoured to be your guide.